You and Me Babe -


Sarah and Lawrence : Two photographers in love. They met at a camera store. He photographs buildings and she photographs love. They enjoy bike rides to the beach, traveling, their taste buds, friends and their "children" Lucy - their dog and Strummer - their big kitty! Below enjoy the picture story of their life!

Amazingly HOT today!!! I love you Venice!!!


It's dayz like today that I am so thankful to live in L.A.! April 1st and it was 82 degree's at the beach!! Ahhhh the love!!! 

I woke up this morning and all I wanted to do was go to the beach! All I could think about was the beach! I turned on the news and all they seemed to be talking about was the beach! What to do, what to do.... I kept telling myself 'you have to work, you have to work, your list of to do's it seriously ridiculously long - STOP thinking about getting a tan and get to work' so...... I sat down at my computer. Just as I sat down, I heard a ton of noise outside my office patio, I peered out and what I saw was my excuse to the beach!! You see, our condo is getting a facelift and it just happened that today was the day the constructions workers were tearing apart our entrance!! I mean really who can work with a bunch of sawing and hammering? Right? 

Ahhhh, the beach!  









No comments:

Post a Comment